Disc Spring Hanger Assemblies
Sneha make Disc Spring Hanger Assemblies are designed to hang the vessels which are subjected to vertical movement due to change in temperature etc. Variable spring hanger provide continuous support for the vessel in all positions permitting their vertical movement.
The disc springs are pre-compressed into the hanger casting. This leads to following advantages,
- Saves up to 50% in the head room by reducing the hanger length.
- Reduces the installed height of overall hanger assembly.
- Prevents the spring supporting force from exceeding the normal safe limits of variation.
- Saves erection time because spring is pre-compressed to the working range.
- Metallic cover is provided to protect from ingress of dirt, dust etc. into the assembly before installation.
- For corrosive applications all parts except spring are electro - galvanized and / or coated with epoxy paint.